Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - and not in the Buckley’s “tastes awful but it works” kind of way. We’re building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster. We’re growing fast (400+ hospitals!), and scaling globally, and need some help keeping up with the demand.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station
- Exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
It's hard to change the world if you don't know everyone's address! We need an expert who knows Salesforce & Pardot like the back of their hand and can help us get exponentially more out of these investments. Not only addressing flags, tags, fields, and forms, but working through the people and process opportunities to create a truly effective CRM and Marketing Automation deployment. Moreover, as a 'start up' team player, you'll help us figure out what tools we need moving forward, and how to integrate them, so we can achieve the client intelligence and business automation that we need. Working with Marketing, Sales, and Client Success, you'll ensure that our client information is robust, accurate, accessible, and delivering value. This isn't 'growth hacking' -- it's much more challenging. It's about building a rock-solid foundation and a rocket ship tool-set... simultaneously!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Account management within Salesforce and Pardot software to ensure the infrastructure is properly designed, deployed, maintained, and populated
- Working in conjunction with digital marketing, support campaign execution building appropriate workflows, analytics, etc.
- Manage integrations between SFDC and Pardot as well as all other corporate tools as needed. This will include a wide array of constantly evolving tools such as Amity, ZenDesk, SAP, GoogleDocs, Moz, WordPress, LinkedIn, DemandBase.
- Working with Sales operations, Client Success, and other teams, ensuring quality and consistency of within and across all platforms
- Working with Business Development, Sales operations, and Marketing to implement processes and tools to support for lead generation and pipeline management.
- Monitor and respond to internal technical community needs related to sales and marketing infrastructure tools
- Assist in the implementation and utilization of enabling technologies and processes
- Develop analytics and reporting tools to help drive a data-oriented approach to Marketing
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of hands on experience configuring Pardot and Salesforce; Pardot and Salesforce certification an asset
- Experience with managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM and/or marketing automation solutions
- Experience with data migration, entry, and cleansing procedures
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a high-growth environment
- History of relationship building and value-based sales approaches
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Working knowledge of rocket science
- Ability to thrive under pressure
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.