Think Research is a disruptive and rapidly growing software company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered across Canada, in the U.S. and EU. We are passionate about what we do, and even more so about the amazing people that help make what we do possible. Our technologies help deliver evidence based care to patients when they need it the most. We are growing our products to help meet the needs of clinicians across the world through innovative, knowledge based solutions. In short, we build software that saves lives!
Looking for a fresh challenge that truly allows you to feel your impact?
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues
- Mentorship from senior and c-level employees
- Exciting, collaborative, fast-paced and multidisciplinary environment
- Casual dress code
- Macbook with Creative Cloud, Sketch & Omnigraffle
The kind of work you’d be doing:
We’re seeking a talented intermediate to senior UX/UI Designer to join our team. We take a communicative and collaborative approach to product development. You’ll work alongside developers, product owners, and quality assurance in our integrated team. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, loves learning, and is willing to take creative risks.
As a UX/UI Designer at Think Research, you’ll touch every part of the design process – from user research to wireframing and testing, to designing high-fidelity user interfaces all in the pursuit of building amazing products.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Designing everything from small features to entirely new products
- Conducting user research and testing, gaining a full understanding of our users
- Creating user flows, information architecture and wireframes
- Working iteratively to develop ideas from sketches to high-fidelity designs
- Developing interactive design elements and solutions
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Collaborating with developers to craft designs that use modern standards and processes
- Collaborating with product owners to create seamless user experiences
- Ability to deliver high-quality work within a fast-paced environment
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or product managers
Your ideal qualifications:
- Diploma or degree in design
- Minimum 2-4 years of working experience
- Knowledge of UX design processes
- Experience in prototyping and user interviewing
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-starter who enjoys experimenting with ideas and approaches
- A love for learning about emerging design trends, standard, and technology
- Aptitude with Photoshop and/or Sketch and eagerness to learn new tools
Nice to have's:
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, especially their issues and quirks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS
- Ability to create motion graphics to demonstrate interface animations
- Aptitude with designing, wireframing and prototyping tools including Creative Cloud, Omnigraffle, Invision, etc.
Resumes are useful, but they don’t say much about a designer’s skills or passion. We would love to see a web portfolio of design work with any wireframes or user flow sketches. Please include a link to your portfolio in your resume.