Think Research is changing the way healthcare is delivered - and not in the Buckley’s “tastes awful but it works” kind of way. We’re building software to give clinicians the information they need to treat patients better and faster. We’re growing fast (400 + hospitals!), and need some help keeping up with the demand.
Hungry and ready to make a difference? Well grab a quick snack, and then get in touch. We’re looking for you.
• Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for.
• Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
• Exciting, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Significant career growth opportunity and a chance to make an impact. The marketing team is new and the opportunities are endless.
What will you be doing?
• Defining and executing a content strategy, including the creation and delivery of various content output types – brochures, datasheets, websites, infographics, video, whitepapers, case studies, etc.
• Supporting sales and marketing campaigns with content creation, curation, and education, including KPI monitoring and evaluation
• Supporting all content marketing initiatives to drive customer traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Working with the Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, and other team mates to build a content plan for lead nurturing and account based marketing
• Managing third-party resources (designers, thought leaders, graphics artists), as well as in-house experts to deliver high value content
• Ensuring the continual flow of content for corporate blogs, newsletters, etc.
• Develop and execute the strategy to grow company presence across social media platforms
• Develop editorial guidelines to ensure all content reinforces a strong “company voice” and brand tone
• 5+ years’ experience in business-to-business writing and editing of marketing content
• A post-secondary degree in communications, journalism, business, marketing, and/or English
• Extensive experience managing content and developing/executing content strategies
• Team-oriented and highly collaborative with the ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• An editorial mindset that seeks to understand audiences, what they want to consume and how it can be relevant and engaging to them
• Project management skills and understanding of how to manage multiple stakeholder priorities within a complex environment
• A keen focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• A creative spirit able to find new approaches to engage and educate challenging audiences
• Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, SlideShare, and social channels
• Expert PowerPoint skills (and Google Doc equivalents)
• Knowledge or experience marketing software in the b2b of healthcare context an added bonus
• Working knowledge of rocket science
• Ability to thrive under pressure