Think Research is a rapidly-growing (400+ hospitals!) healthcare software company located in downtown Toronto. We are a leading provider of clinical content and software used by medical professionals to revolutionize patient care.
Hungry and ready to make a difference? Well, grab a quick snack, and then get in touch. We’re looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of high-energy, brilliant people who are passionate about their work and colleagues
- Exciting, fast-paced and multidisciplinary environment
The kind of work you’ll be doing
We are seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join our in-house team as Project Manager. You must be a quick learner, a problem solver, have a lot of patience, and have great communications and organization skills.
- Alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will be leading the effective roll-out of our products. This includes project planning, implementation, support of on-going implementations and communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing and delivering several concurrent projects on budget and on time
- Assisting in the continuous improvement and creation of processes and playbooks
- Managing all project-related requests with the clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Analyzing requirements to derive clinical and technical requirements and potential improvements
- Documenting and ensuring the delivery of new client-requested features for one-off and organization-wide implementations
- Supporting the technical team in executing user acceptance tests and acquiring client approval/sign-off
- Prepare and update project documentation – internal and client facing
- Ensuring that clients are happy
- 2 - 5 years’ experience managing medium to large scope projects in a healthcare environment
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders and teammates
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills - you are most definitely a people-person
- Ability to travel: approximately 25% of work takes place off-site
- A willingness to grow and learn
- The ability to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced team environment while at the same time maintaining a professional relationship with our clients
Skills that would be considered an asset
- A background in healthcare, a SaaS based company and/or the public sector
- Successful completion of project management courses - PMP designation is an asset. Please show us how you planned and delivered successful, large scale projects.
- Knowledge of project management tools (Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, Gantt Charts, status reports, etc)
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.