Think Research is looking for a dynamic, experienced Director, Client Success to drive highly effective client-focused relationships and opportunities for optimization throughout the full client lifecycle. This individual will work closely with the Vice President, Client Success, to put into place scalable solutions for our growing team of Client Success Managers, and build on relationships with teams across the floor to optimize value across the full cycle client journey.
Think Research has a collaborative, team-based culture. The Director, Client Success will embody these values and ensure that we deliver legendary client service across all product and service lines.
The kind of work you’ll be doing:
- Define and optimize the Client Success Lifecycle; looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, developing listening points in the client journey and utilizing insights from clients
- Work with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure optimization of our products; we work with large and small hospitals individually, and with clients at the regional and provincial/state level
- Create and define strategies to increase adoption of our cloud-based tools across client sites, proactively identifying challenges with a collaborative, solution-oriented approach
- Lead and scale a world-class Client Success team; defining operational metrics and cadence within the team, mentoring and supporting the growth of a team by providing guidance and opportunities for professional development
- Inspire Client Success across the organization; advocating a company-wide culture of Client Success, working across teams to promote alignment of Client Success with the organizational goals, promoting the profile of the Client Success team within the organization
- Drive exceptional Client Success outcomes through successful long term business relationships with clients, influencing future lifetime value through higher product adoption, client satisfaction and overall health scores
- Optimization of the Saas revenue model, in collaboration with Business Development, Product Management and Accounting
- 5 - 10 years in a client-facing, leadership role building effective, trusted, long term business relationships with executive level stakeholders
- 2-3 years leading a Client Success team in an integrated customer success organization
- Proven ability to identify opportunities for optimization; consulting or business transformation experience is an asset
- Demonstrated experience defining goals and metrics for a high performing team of professionals; proven track record of successfully growing teams while maintaining a positive, outcomes-oriented, client-focused culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to define and execute a vision
- Proven ability to optimize renewals and cross-sell opportunities in a Saas revenue model.
- University degree
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.