Think Research solves challenges facing our healthcare system with innovative solutions that deliver evidence based practices and clinical support tools to front line clinicians. Think Research attracts passionate and innovative individuals that are driven to make a measurable impact. Our multidisciplinary team includes specialists and leaders in IT, clinical quality improvement, and clinical transformation.
- Be part of something special. It's not every day you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station
- Exciting, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Think Research is currently looking for a creative and highly motivated Clinical Product Manager to join our Product Management team. The Clinical Product Manager will drive business requirements, analyze market opportunities, and support both the Sales and IT teams.
The Clinical Product Manager will act as 'CEO' for our portfolio of clinical content, managing the complete life-cycle of our content library. This role will require an individual with a strong ability to be client-facing as well as understand clinical policies and practices in Long Term Care.
What will you be doing?
- Design and manage the plan for development of clinical products to match identified market opportunities, particularly for episodic care models
- Work with other members of product management to help define clinical product requirements for the Long Term Care sector
- Support pilot activities for new partners or new sites when launching a new product
- Work closely with the Clinical Research & Development team to define a roadmap for clinical content as well as define how it should be expressed to meet the needs of customers and partners
- Contribute to and initiate efforts to grow and maintain trusted relationships with customers and partners
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a clinical role (RN, NP, RPN)
- Bachelor and/or Master's degree in Nursing or other clinical degrees would be a significant asset
- Experience working in a technology company would be an asset
- Background in Long Term Care with experience using EMRs such as MEDecare, PCC, MatrixCare etc.
- Experience in quality improvement programs and EMR implementations is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the U.S. and Canadian healthcare systems and policies; a background in nursing informatics and experience with U.S. policy and clinical needs would be a strong asset
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams to solve complex problems
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both orally and in writing
- Experience generating product ideas and driving them towards reality
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.