Think Research solves challenges facing our healthcare system with innovative solutions that deliver evidence based practices and clinical support tools to front line clinicians. Think Research attracts passionate and innovative individuals that are driven to make a measurable impact. Our multidisciplinary team includes specialists and leaders in IT, clinical quality improvement, and clinical transformation.
The Clinical R&D Team invites you to help ensure that all tech or digital tools are aligned with current clinical realities and incorporate leading best practices. Our team includes diverse clinicians and researchers from various backgrounds who work collaboratively to translate clinical knowledge into executable content.
The Clinical Knowledge Translation (KT) Specialist is responsible for translating clinical best practices into executable content to be deployed electronically via our cloud based software for front line clinicians. This role is also involved in new and creative knowledge solutions. The successful candidate will be a flexible professional that has an interest in facilitating process improvement, working together with our partners to actively address current clinical challenges.
- Special Projects Involvement: Provide input into project coordination and change management required for a large-scale clinical improvement project that bridges regional resources. Involvement in client-requested content; work with client specifications to develop and test new and innovative knowledge translation tools for clinicians across the continuum of care
- Clinical knowledge translation: build and maintain evidence based clinical tools such as order sets, protocols, clinical pathways, and other decision support documents
- Independently manage assigned tasks, including development of assigned products and clinical tools, in alignment with Think Research’s quality standards. Work collaboratively with clinical research specialists, internal teams, external subject matter experts and clients to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Team Support: Collaborate across all internal teams; including client success, product, business development and technology to develop and implement leading-edge products
- Reports to the VP of R&D. Other duties as assigned, within the scope of this position
- Minimum of 5 years’ clinical experience as an RN/NP/Pharmacist in community or acute care settings. Postgraduate clinical degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects, workflows and timelines
- Proven ability to synthesize medical literature, and experience moving research/evidentiary materials into usable formats for both individual clinicians and organizations to apply practically
- Very strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Demonstrated experience with designing and implementing clinical quality improvement initiatives and multi-site projects
- Experience with medical writing; including developing order sets, clinical protocols, and/or care pathways
- In-depth knowledge of the health care systems and policies; in particular the application of quality improvement and/or activity based funding.
- Practical knowledge of patient flow processes across the care continuum
Think Research welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Think Research is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.