Think Research is a disruptive and rapidly growing software company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered across Canada, in the U.S. and EU. We are passionate about what we do, and even more so about the amazing people that help make what we do possible.
We’re growing fast and we need all hands on deck. Hungry to make a change that will affect millions? Well grab a quick snack, we're looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for.
- Our company culture is one of the things we are most proud of. Our friendly, talented, and energetic team makes coming into work feel like we're conquering more than just milestones in our healthcare system, but building strong friendships at the same time.
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!).
The kind of work you'd be doing:
We are looking for a bright, curious, and detailed individual that has a passion for quality! You will work alongside your team members to drive quality initiatives forward. Together with all members of the development team, you will play a significant role in successfully delivering our high quality software products.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Optimizing our testing efforts by building and maintaining automation and performance test suites for both regression and smoke tests
- Setting up and configuring necessary test tools and environments for test execution and automation
- Ensuring the most efficient testing tools are used for each project
- Identifying bugs and improvements while analyzing our products
- Pairing with developers to support a quality first mentality while the code is being written
- Working across the IT team to help enrich the quality of products by promoting higher standards within our defined processes
- Participating in the continuous improvement of test processes and methodologies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a development environment
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- Experience with Selenium, Nightwatch, or Capybara as testing frameworks
- Experience building a Performance Test Suite using tools such as JMeter or NeoLoad
- Experience with SQL and writing queries
- Strong understanding of Exploratory Testing with the ability to clearly communicate their methodology
- Experience with mobile and web debugging and inspection tools
- Thrives and works well under pressure, excels with tight deadlines, and has excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner who takes initiative
Considered an Asset:
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Experience using JIRA and G Suite Apps
- Experience writing and executing test cases