Think Research is a disruptive and rapidly growing software company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered across Canada, in the U.S. and EU. We are passionate about what we do, and even more so about the amazing people that help make what we do possible.
We’re growing fast and we need all hands on deck. Hungry to make a change that will affect millions? Well grab a quick snack, we're looking for you.
- Be part of something special. It’s not every day that you get to change the way your friends and family are cared for.
- Our company culture is one of the things we are most proud of. Our friendly, talented, and energetic team makes coming into work feel like we're conquering more than just milestones in our healthcare system, but building strong friendships at the same time.
- Unbeatable downtown location right across the street from Union Station (and 30 seconds away from 17 different Starbucks locations!).
The kind of work you'd be doing:
We are looking for a bright, curious, and detailed individual that has a passion for quality! You will work alongside your team members to drive quality initiatives forward. Together with all members of the development team, you will play a significant role in successfully delivering our high quality software products.
This role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with Product Owners and UX/UI Designers to gain a full understanding of product requirements and support the definition of user stories’ pass criteria
- Developing, executing, and maintaining test strategies and plans
- Ensuring the most efficient testing techniques are used for each project
- Identifying bugs and improvements while analyzing our products
- Pairing with developers to support a quality first mentality while the code is being written
- Working across the IT team to help enrich the quality of products by promoting higher standards within our defined processes
- Participating in the continuous improvement of test processes and methodologies
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a development team environment
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies such as Exploratory, Smoke and Sanity tests with the ability to clearly communicate their methodology
- Experience writing and executing test cases
- Experience defining and maintaining test metrics
- Experience with mobile and web debugging and inspection tools
- Must thrive and work well under pressure, excel with tight deadlines, and have excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated learner who takes initiative
Considered an Asset:
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Experience using JIRA and G Suite Apps
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Selenium, Nightwatch, or Capybara as testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of NeoLoad, JMeter, Chrome Developer tool, and Charles Proxy Server